Home       About       Etsy Shop       Linking Up       Grab My Button       Contact Me

Friday, December 6, 2013

Five for Friday


Happy Friday!  It's my husband's birthday today!  We've been married for half our lives... oh my goodness, we are getting old!  He is a great husband and father and I'm thankful for him every day!


I'm linking up here today... http://doodlebugsteaching.blogspot.com/2013/12/five-for-friday-linky-party-december-6th.html
 It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas in preschool...
I broke out the new Santa magnetic paper doll.  He's a big hit with all his cute little outfits.


The preschool tree is decorated with the storybook ornaments.  It looks awfully cute if I may say so myself.


Each preschooler got to make a gift for our bulletin board...


of course we talked about the best gift of all, Jesus!




It is cold and snowy in Minnesota.  Hopefully I will get a little baking and shopping done this weekend.  There is lots of knitting to be finished too.  Every year I end up knitting lots of extra things in December.  Enjoy your weekend!  

3 comments:

  1. I love that idea of the presents for Jesus is the best gift of all. That will fit in perfectly into our Religion unit. Thanks for the idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the story book ornaments!! Did you make those yourself? Super cute idea, thanks for sharing!!!

    Jamie
    teachingtidbit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my I love those presents and the creche ~ I'm pinning those for my Kinders ... absolutely adorable.
    ~ Kristin

    ReplyDelete