Home       About       Etsy Shop       Linking Up       Grab My Button       Contact Me

Friday, May 24, 2013

Five for Friday


Happy Friday!  I'm excited to have a nice long weekend.  Only one week of preschool left!  I will miss those little ones.   I'm linking up today's post here... http://doodlebugsteaching.blogspot.com/
Our school did teacher appreciation this week.  What nice surprises I received!  I especially loved the dinner that was provided.  I hope you will look at the alphabet projects I've been featuring this week.  I will be finishing the alphabet up tomorrow!

 


We made sunshines this week... each child told me what they like to do in the summer.  Mine said "I like to sit by the pool and knit!"




 Don't you love the colors in these sewing cards?  I always loved these when I was a kid.  Is that a surprise?!   


We've been doing lots of crayon rubbings at preschool this week.  Magic!


Preschoolers love beanbags... I finally replaced the vintage bean bag album that I had... it was all scratched up!  I found the cd version at Lakeshore.   I had to include my polka dot clogs in the picture... my favorites!   

1 comment: